It’s that time of year again. The festivities are over and we are considering goals, changes and new ways of doing things. With this in mind, we’ve put together our top five property books to help you start as you mean to go on in relation to your property investing.
- For those who are new to property and other types of investing, Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki is essential for understanding the reasons why investing is crucial and why being in control of your own financial future is key.
- With something for investors old and new, The Complete Guide to Property Investing Success by Angela Bryant covers the nuts, bolts and more of property investing.
- House Share Hero by Steve Julien is a must-read for anyone who is considering Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMO). If you already have experience of HMOs, it’s worth reading for the laugh-out-loud moments.
- The Housebuilder’s Bible by Mark Brinkely is a good way to learn the lingo, prepare for working with builders and for finding out how houses are put together.
- Successful Property Letting: How to Make Money in Buy-to-Let by David Lawrenson provides a good introduction and guide to letting, with useful tips even for more experienced landlords.